Saturday, January 2, 2010

Quilt Happy

Pin It Now! Just look at all the quilting one can get done when they close their etsy shop for two weeks! First up is a baby quilt for baby#3 due in a month. It's just a basic stacked coin design... I just used the fabric I had on hand and made it totally random. I really love how it turned out. Fast and simple... my kind of quilt.

This is the quilt back:

Washed, puckered and ready to go!


Here is a twin sized quilt I made for Ashlyn. She's in a big girl bed now and needed an upgrade from her toddler sized quilt.



I heart pinwheels


ps... Just so you know, I defied the laws of physics to make these quilts over a three day period, being HUMONGOUS pregnant and all.

10 comments:

Mamie said...

!!

egads Jodi, egads.

you are my hero.

Heather said...

WOW! Impressive as usual!

Anonymous said...

hello!
I stumbled across your blog when i was searching for quiet books. I think your talent is amazing, and i love to read your blog, thanks!

takiesha

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Jodi! They are beautiful! I love every corner of them. So, did you hand quilt them? I still don't know if I could do that. I also love the pinwheels. I have done a pinwheel block before, but not like those. They are so cute.

Any names for the babe yet?

Katrine said...

Beautiful! I can't believe you finished those quilts so quickly. You are amazing!

patti bevans said...

I love everything you do! The quilts are beautiful!! Lucky kiddos.

casey said...

You are so AMAZING!!

Linda said...

Beautiful quilts! You never cease to amaze me Jodi!

Love you!

Andrea said...

Two quilts in three days?! And with two little kids!! And pregnant?!! You are amazing and those quilts are gorgeous! What lucky kids!

Jacqui Carrasco said...

Jodi is magic!