Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free "Little Fawn" Digital Art Print

Pin It Now!
Last month we made our big move to Boise, Idaho. I love, love, LOVE it here! I've missed the mountains so much while living in Texas. Snowboarding, hiking, and backpacking here I come! Except we need some serious snow... ironically Texas has more than we do right now. Go figure.

Ok, I am going to attempt to revive my poor neglected blog. Don't get your hopes too high... one post per month would be a step up for me... baby steps. So here is a little treat for you. It's a woodlands print I made to hang in my half bath. Something lovely for the house guests to ponder on while taking care of their business. I almost drew in some little deer droppings, but thought the better of it. I'm trying hard to class up my act and become more ladylike. Besides, the teacher at my kid's school taught him that "poo, crap and butt" are bad words. So now I'm forced to change my entire vocabulary.

I printed my Little Fawn as a 5"x7" print, but I made the jpeg larger so you could size it accordingly. All you need is a color printer and some white cardstock and you're good to go!

Enjoy

*special thanks to pattern cooler for the background patterns.

8 comments:

ang :o) said...

I am so excited you guys are here! And I hear you are not too far from us. Let's get together soon!

The {G} Family said...

Adorable! THanks for sharing!

Jacqui Carrasco said...

Glad to hear your happy and doing well. I misd you guys. I love the art butI want mine with deer droppings :)

Heather said...

you crack me up.

Congrats on the move!

Is Denny counting beans somewhere else now?

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Very cute. Maybe I will have to print one out for our new place. We're moving to Canada!

L. Corina La Due said...

Hi! Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I'm glad you liked the post. Your new home sounds beautiful.

Linda said...

Glad you are enjoying Idaho! Your picture is amazing! Do you talents ever end?! (watch out for those "bad" words!)

Anna Marie said...

Adorable! I've been a reader for ages. LOVE your creativity and talent! So thrilled you love Boise, it is a great place to live. We love it here, too!