Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Patriots' Day...

Pin It Now!
And may the force be with you.

As a parent of a first-time kindergartner, I'm expected to follow the school memos to the T. So when I got the memo instructing the children to wear red, white and blue, this is the t-shirt I whipped up for Denny ;)

Later tonight, I plan on talking to my kids about our nation's truly inspired Constitution and the first ten amendments. These are good things to know and understand even at a young age (particularly in this day and age).

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

you are too funny...though that is a great idea to do for a boy's shirt. i've been wanting to do some for bren but couldn't think of any things to wonderunder on it that weren't babyish.

Deon said...

Love the shirt - my 17 year old daughter would adore it!! Good for you talking to your kids now about those things. We are marching in DC tomorrow - see my new blog.
www.patriotdaughter.blogspot.com

Janell said...

That's awesome Jodi! A refreshing spin on the patriotic theme. :)

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I love the shirt. Does is come in adult sizes? Philip will love it when I show him this picture. I also love the dress below. You are just too talented. I love it.