Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bridal Gifts

Pin It Now!
I recently sent these things off as a gift for a bride. I love things that match. I'm way overdue for a tutorial, so this is just a heads up on the next one I'll be posting. It'll be my pattern and instructions for making a Wedding Garter "Keep" and "Toss" set (see pics below). Stay tuned.
Ruffle Apron in Amy Butler Sage Lacework

Microterry Kitchen Towel Set, Apron, Recipe Cards, and Potholder

Keep and Toss Wedding Garter Set


Poppy Pins

5 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Again, I love them. Great job. I love the colors too. I am planning on a tutorial as well, What kind of software do you use to make a pattern?

Patti Bevans said...

I love that apron! Are you going to post a tutorial for that or just the garters. I'd even PAY for that pattern - too cute!! The fabric really makes it.

Pamela said...

AHHHH!! You're killing me here! I love it all!! When are you moving to Washington??? Seriously! :)

Heather said...

Love it all. Great job Jodi.

Janna said...

nice work, jodell!
let's play soon!