Saturday, May 2, 2009

Little Mod Man Gift Set

Pin It Now! I centered this baby gift set on Alexander Henry's Hollywood print. Totally mod, yo. Set includes a Business Bib, Puzzle Ball, and Lounge Set. I no longer list Business Bibs in my shop, but will gladly accept custom requests.

This is a puzzle ball, and I find that adults enjoy playing with it as much as babies do. It comes apart in three sections... tricky, tricky. These are really fun to make, but a bit time consuming. My friend Janna makes the best puzzle balls in the world and sells them in her etsy shop, so check them out. She offers them at a steal of a deal for only $25. If you ask me to make you one, I'll charge you $50. I've been trying to talk Janna into raising her price on them, so get one now before I convince her ;)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That stuff is fantastic. I am thinking I need some adorable stuff like that for Ethan...why is there no boy stuff in your Etsy shop? Mama's with only boys have desires for adorable things, too. :)

Pamela said...

Again, you are amazing. I love these!

Anonymous said...

How about a tutorial for these puzzle balls and your swim suits if you aren't going to sell them. They're hard to find so I would love to make my own. Or do you have a pattern you recommend?

Emerson said...

How much is your "buisness bib"? I would LOVE to have one for my son!

Jodell said...

@emerson... I do still make the Business Bibs upon request for $12.50 each plus shipping. Just contact me through my etsy shop if you'd like me to set up a custom listing for you :)

Jodell