Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easter Dresses

Pin It Now!





Oh boy... I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I guess I enjoy reading blogs much more than posting to them :) I've been working on a ton of projects... not just sewing either. I've built a few pieces of furniture for my new home (thanks Ana White) and have done lots of painting of walls and kitchen cabinets (I'm so in love with my white kitchen cabinets!). But none of that in this post... I'm way behind so I'll start with the Easter dresses I made this past spring. They're inspired by this apron I fell in love with from Anthro. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Corina said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I too spend much more time reading blogs than posting in my own.

A-me said...

ridiculously cute! <3

Pamela said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI - years after your post- it is still blessing people.