Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Maternity MooMoo

Pin It Now!
And here it is folks... me in a moomoo with 60 lbs of of maternity weight gain. No worries, this is my third pregnancy and every single one I gained the same 60 lbs. I'm schedule to be induced on Monday. Any bets on how big this baby's going to be? I fed her a lot of of ice cream and hot cocoa these past nice months ;)

I intend to live in this moomoo for the next two weeks. It's super comfy, and the shoulders come completely unsnapped for convenient nursing.


I fell in love with this fabric at Joann's. Usually I'm a bit of a fabric snob, but I totally give this non-designer print a huge thumbs up. Check out those adorable little bees!


Wish me luck!

12 comments:

Mamie said...

60 pounds never looked so good!

Kristen and Ryan said...

Not that you don't have anything important going on right now...but I would LOVE a how to or something on this someday! You look adorable.

Paige said...

That is SUPER cute, and I agree, once you have some time, I would love to get a how to on that so I can make one for my sister!

Sarah said...

Great! You look great - the fabric looks great! I gained 50+ with each of mine!

Stacy Russon said...

you look amazing pregnant. Ditto to mamie's comment. Darling moo moo. sounds so comfy, wish i could have hung out in one of those for two weeks, love it!

ang :o) said...

you are a doll. :)

Tempest Ahoy said...

Oh, you look lovely. I love a lovely big baby belly. Good luck with everything, and thanks for sharing this fabric. Super cute.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

That is funny that you chose that print. I also bought some of that print a little while ago to line a purse with. I have also incorporated it with valentines.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Pamela said...

that is darling, and you look great! tomorrow is the big day?! yay!

my guess is that the baby will be 8 lbs 15 oz--still big but smaller than ashlyn!

lots of love being sent your way~
pamela

Heather said...

I'm wishing I had a moomoo and I'm only 26 weeks pregnant. I wish you all the best tomorrow! You look great.

Linda said...

Love the dress and love you!

jessica said...

I usually gain 50 or 60 too :) I've lost it all 5 times, though. Thank goodness for nursing!

When you can ever get around to it you should draft up the pattern! you know, just in case I need to grow one more little human.